Now Hiring Assistant Superintendent
Assistant Superintendent / Carpenter (Raleigh)
Compensation: Dependent on experience
Employment type: full-time
- Assist Superintendent by overseeing in the field construction
- Coordinate and schedule work for the jobs with the subcontractors
- Trade experience a plus- carpentry, drywall, finishing, acoustical ceiling work, commercial doors, hardware, toilet partitions and accessories
- Assist Superintendent and Project Manager in maintaining and enforcing company’s safety policy.
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Workers must be punctual and reliable
- Must be willing to work after hours when required
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
If you are interested and feel that you are qualified for this job, please respond by email with your resume or cover letter.